Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

A sweet Little "Hello"

Welcome to my Jolie Dream.

I have been dreaming of this for such a long time.
I have been sewing making clothing for children for the last 3yrs, The line was Called Maman Bidule.

After alot of thoughts and soul searching, I realized what I was missing, It was A LOVE that was all mine.
Yes I LOVE and ADORE my children, but everything was focusing on everyone else but me. Even what I LOVE to do, Sewing and creating and Fashion, was all focused around my children. Wich by NO means is that a bad thing, I just myself got lost. I didnt have anything that was mine or that pushed me to be the best I could.

Jolie Dream is going to be just that.
I'm close to 30, I have 2 beautiful children and husband wich you will meet. I love them more then words.

I will share my love, my passions.  I love cooking, vintages, history, religions and beliefs. I like to taste everything the world has to offer.

You will see my change, I'm never just one thing. My style and what I love change like the seasons.

I use to have a hard time with that, but now I have learned to accept that, this is me.

Thank you for READING!
And hopefully you will follow me as My Dream Grows!

OX
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment