Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

A New year..

As my planned were to be, I should of been much much ahead in my dream!
But Its not. I do have to admit, I got caught up in life and forgot about my dream.

But!!! I never fall too far and I get back on the bus. I just need time sometimes to regroup and figure what I really want and where I am at.

I have to say That after turning 30th this month it was a very big thing! I'm 30!!! I know I'm still young, but I still am in a new time in my life.

I did turn 30 in LAS VEGAS!! Yep, it was amazing! My one request, was to go see a Free People Store. With Luck I knew that LV had just a brand new store that had just opened! WOOt! So I did I went in and I was just peaceful and beautiful! Trully, just a breath of freah air. Trully even more inspired me as my direction I want to go.

So I could say lots lots more, but I'm fresh at this and I don't want to bore anyone. Although with me always getting new ideas might be hard. :)

Have a lovely night!
XO
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment