Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

4hrs!

I cannot believe I have spent the last 4hrs! just trying to get buttons working and just really doing alot of copy and paste!
Worst thing about it all....Im still not even pleased!

Its alot of work making your dreams come true...specially getting to them to where you are happy with it. My visions are great but to get them to where I want them..very different idea!
its all a learning process wich I take on open handed, even when my 3yrs is very sick and the house is a disaster!!!

Here are a few, misshaps!! Wish they would work....but for now, I have to say its the best I can do!

I wish this vision could of worked! but instead I decided with a more simplier approche.
Photobucket


Well Hopefully I can get everything going and really start showin you all my ideas and my collection.

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment